Wednesday, September 7, 2011

All Sweetened Out!

Last month I helped my friend Thu create cake pops for her cousin's wedding.  The color theme of the wedding was orange and gray and I helped her make simple orange and white cake pops for the dessert table. 

THIS is how you do a dessert table! Plentiful amounts of cake pops, candy, and a s'mores bar!  I'm salivating just looking at it.


I bet there wasn't a crumb left by the end of the night.  She had cute coordinating orange to-go boxes for guests to take the goodies home.


Here's a close up of the cake pops. Thu placed orange crystals to hide the stryafoam and I think it adds a classic touch to the dessert table. 

Be sure to check out her blog HERE and follow her journey through event planning.

*All photos courtesy of Thu

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...