Saturday, May 28, 2011

Graduation Party

I was asked to help set up for a graduation party last weekend and it was a lot of fun!  The dessert table was done in the school colors, blue and orange.  The host requested 50 white cake pops with blue and orange sprinkles, I think it looked great. I  love dessert tables based on a color scheme.  I wish I took more pictures of the full dessert table with the balloons, cupcakes, and cookies, but I had to rush to another graduation party and didn't get a chance to capture the finished image.  BUMMER!



My friend's boyfriend graduated from graduate school the same weekend and I wanted to make him graduation cake pops.  I was pooped after making 50 cake pops, but I was able to pull these together in a few minutes and I'm satisfied with the results. 



Congratulations to the class of 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...