Monday, October 24, 2011

A Wonderful Wedding Shower!

I went to Las Vegas two weeks ago to celebrate the wedding shower of Gee and Mike.  It was a wonderful event filled with great memories.


Thu and I worked together on the dessert table.  I love the tulle poms and how the dessert table came out, we had a huge variety of dessert!  I made the cake pops and macarons, Thu made the chocolate covered pretzels, brownies and cookies and Gee's mom made the filipino desserts, turron and banana pancakes.

Brownies, cookies, cake pops, French Macarons, turron, and filipino banana pancakes. 
 I could not stop eating the filipino banana pancakes, they were delicious!


Gee put the macarons together on the plate and I love how she arranged them, it reminds me of neopolitan ice cream. 

I cannot wait for their wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...